Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Kaladesh Artist Proofs NOW AVAILABLE!

All regular and foil artist proofs of my Kaladesh cards are NOW AVAILABLE in my store! This includes the Salivating Gremlins, FOIL Salivating Gremlins, Narnam Cobra, FOIL Narnam Cobra, Fretwork Colony, and FOIL Fretwork Colony. All of my artist proofs come signed and numbered and the standard APs are limited to 50 and the foil versions are limited to 30. As always, there is an option to just buy the artist proof or to get a unique, one of a kind sketch on the back of the card.

Salivating Gremlins, Narnam Cobra, and Fretwork Colony!

I am really happy with how these cards in particular have printed and the foil versions look great. Be sure to get yours before they are gone! With the holiday season just around the corner these would make a perfect gift for that Magic player in your life.

The mighty stacks of Kaladesh Artist Proofs...

...signed and numbered for your enjoyment!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment