Monday, September 21, 2015

Numenera: Into the Deep - And then there was one last Kickstarter Monster Preview

A couple of weeks ago, I had one last piece spoiled over on the Numenera: Into the Ninth World Kickstarter! As before ...or before ...or before, this piece is hot off the work station and was completed a short time before Gen Con. This time around, it is a jellyfish with a HUMAN brain... oooo, creepy! It is so new it does not even have a name, so without further ado, here is ANOTHER  Preview Monster...

Into the Deep Kickstarter Monster Preview
Numenera: Into the Deep
12 x 9 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Monte Cook

Here is where it showed up as a preview image for the Kickstarter.

There looks to be a monster deck planned, and some of my monsters where used in the mock-up for the deck for the Kickstarter.

There will be more about this critter and its companions in the fullness of time. What I can say is that this was a really excellent project. There were no art orders, I was just asked to come up with several new monsters, and I was given the room to come up with a bunch of my own creations. Can't go wrong with that!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment