Monday, September 7, 2015

Recent Scribbling on a Holiday Monday

Today is a holiday in the States and I am off in my art bunker hard at work and far from worrying about the blog. The monsters stepped in and have taken over things for the day. In their infinite wisdom they have decided to share some recent scribbling I have done on my sketchbooks and artist proofs. Starting things off are some recent drawings in my sketchbooks...

© 2015 Christopher Burdett

© 2015 Christopher Burdett

© 2015 Christopher Burdett

© 2015 Christopher Burdett

If you wanted get yourself one of my sketchbooks with an original sketch in it, you are in luck Head over to my store and check out all the available sketchbooks!  If you hurry you just might be able to get the last copy of book 2. Next up are some recent drawings on the back of artist proofs...

© 2015 Christopher Burdett

These too are available over on my store if you would like to treat yourself to an original sketch on a very limited edition item, the artist proof!

That is all for another exciting holiday Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment