Monday, September 28, 2015

Come see me at Pensacon 2016!

I am happy to announce that I will be a guest at Pensacon 2016 in February! Come out to Pensacon in Pensacola, Fl next year to rub elbows with Chewbacca, Darth Vader, the Doctor, and me! This will be my first time at Pensacon and I am looking forward to being a part of it next year! I have heard a lot of good things about Pensacon.

Hope to see you at Pensacon February 19th - 21st!

I will be taking part in a panel(s) at Pensacon while there, and I will be sure to share all the details once they are solidified. Of course, I will be bringing all my monsters with me to Pensacon so if you need to get your hands on my paintings, drawings, prints, sketchbooks, playmats, mouse pads, and much much more... be sure to get on out to Pensacon for three fun filled days!

As my event schedule fills up for 2016 I will be sure to share it here on the blog!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment