Wednesday, September 9, 2015

See You At Space Coast Comic Con This Weekend!

I will be a guest at the Space Coast Comic Con this weekend (September 12 & 13) in Cape Canaveral, Florida! Not only will I be there with loads of paintings, drawings, prints, sketchbooks, artist proofs, playmats, and much more, but I will be hosting a panel. At 3:00pm on Sunday afternoon on the main stage I will be talking about working in the entertainment industries, the ups and down, a brief history of my career, and a Q&A! If you are in the central/east part of Florida I hope to see you out at the con! There are a ton of events planned and much fun to be had!

In the Main Convention Hall you can find me at Booth A16!
I will have 6x8 feet of all your monster needs and wants! RAWR!

Head over to the Space Coast Comic Con website for all the details!
Get you tickets HERE!
Space Coast Comic Con • 8701 Astronaut Boulevard • Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920

3:00 pm Sunday afternoon, I hope to see you at the main stage!
Come hear me ramble on about making monsters for games and movies and then ask me questions.
I will do my best to make it a fun time and I got loads of images to share. RAWR!

The Main Stage is convenient located in the middle of Convention Room 2!
See you all there at 3:00 on Sunday! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment