Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Getting ready for GEEK NIGHT 2010 (Sketch Cards!)

As with Geek Night 2009 I have gone ahead and preemptively made some sketch cards to stay ahead of the game Friday night. Also, they are just too much fun to work on! Not sure if I put more time into these but I am a lot more happy with how they turned out compared to last year.

Geek Night sketch cards
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Geek Night sketch cards
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Geek Night sketch cards
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

If you come to Geek Night 2010 this Friday night on the Florida Sate University campus you will have a chance to get one of these actual cards. I am giving one away FREE to everyone that stops by my table at the event so make sure you mark your calendars! Only days away.

That is all for today. See you back here on Friday as I frantically get my ducks in a row for Geek Night! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: