Monday, September 27, 2010

One more day...

I had a full and busy weekend to say the least with Geek Night, work and the marriage of my best friend. Coupled with a less then stable internet connection today and way too much to get done I will be postponing today's blog post till tomorrow. I do not want to leave you empty handed, I have for you a image from Geek Night 2010.

...wait... is that a canvas print of one of my paintings?

15 x 20 inches of canvas printed goodness. It is like I actually made something tangible!

I would be remiss if I didn't congratulate Rodney and Amy on their big day yesterday!. You guys rock!

See you back here tomorrow for my full coverage of Geek Night 2010. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment