Friday, September 17, 2010

GEEK NIGHT 2010!

Some of you might remember me talking about this last year... I have been invited back to take part in the Florida State University's annual Geek Night event! GEEK NIGHT 2010 is upon us!

Once again I will be on hand giving away FREE sketch cards, talking about my work and giving away a print or two in an auction at the end of the night! What more could you ask for? ...okay, there are going to be two other artist! Lee Bretschneider will be back and we have a new challenger, Justin Peterson! Still need more?! How about board games, trivia contests, web design contests, old school video arcade games, demonstrations by The Mary Brogan Museum of Art & Science, and Cosmic Cat Comics!

RAWR! I am shameless promotion!

Geek Night 2010 • Union Ballrooms
Friday, September 24 • 8:30 p.m. • Free for all all ages

For more information I have an EVENT set up through my facebook FAN PAGE. Enjoy a helpful friendly google map link to the location HERE.

Mark your calendars and parachute on into the big event.

That is all for this week. I will see you here next week with some more updates on Geek Night and hopefully some other exciting news! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment