Friday, September 10, 2010

ArtOrder Challenge - Log Monster

First let me say that I apparently was confused regarding the release date for a piece of work I am really excited to share with you all. It was not released today so all my preemptive hype was for naught. Lesson learned!

Thankfully I have another piece ready to share with you that I have been meaning to post! The great and powerful Jon Schindehette has a new challenge up on Artoder, the LOG MONSTER!

Just us trees - Log Monster Challenge
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

Yes, I know this is more of a monster with a log rather then a log monster. He was just having too much fun and I didn't have the heart to tell him he might be disqualified. Always looking for an opportunity to just have some fun drawing!

Don't forget to stop by the fan page on Facebook I set up! I am humbled and shocked by the turnout so far!

GEEK NIGHT 2010 is coming! Mark your calendars, Friday Sept. 24, 2 weeks away (YIKES!). More on that VERY SOON!

That is all for another week! Loads going on and I am trying to keep my head above water. Lots of new work to share and announcements to make. More to come! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment