Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Talisman: Highland (part 4)

More Talisman card art today! These are the last two standard cards that I did for Talisman: Highland (I have one special card waiting for Friday). If you missed my previous posts you can check them out here: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. Today I bring you a little and a lot...

Gong of War
© 2010 Fantasy Flight Games

Eyrie Vanguard
© 2010 Fantasy Flight Games

These were both outside my comfort zone as an artist at the time I did them. Learned a lot from doing them. Still not sure how successful they are, but I think I walked away with the knowledge to make the next ones top notch. Live and learn, make the next one better, really can't go wrong with that mantra.

That's all for today, short and sweet... well at least short. Still a lot on my plate and my attentions are elsewhere. I will see you back here on Friday with my last piece that I produced for Highland! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment