Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Civilized Naga - (City of Strangers Preview)

I interrupt my regularly scheduled post about my Paizo work with this special announcement about my Paizo work. Over on the Paizo blog today they have a preview of a new book that is apparently shipping out as we speak! The new book is none other then Pathfinder Chronicles: City of Strangers and the preview features one of my pieces from said book, a Civilized Naga...

Civilized Naga
© 2010 Paizo Publishing, LLC

I am rather shocked that the book is already shipping. It feels like I just finished working on it. I am really happy with my work on this book and can't wait to share it all with you.

I will be back here on Friday with more from the Pathfinder GameMastery Guide. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment