Monday, April 22, 2019

Iishlukmaw Ritual Statue - The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia

I have not been posting a much about The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia as of late. I have been so busy working on it that it has been hard to make the time to also post on my progress. I am in the middle of the last push with the writing, things are finally coming together and taking shape on that front, and I am so excited to finally see the pieces falling into place. I am also making quick work of the remaining spot art pieces for the book. In the end, I realized I needed a lot more illustrations than initially planned, but they are coming together unexpectedly quickly, so I will not complain. All this aside, I feel it is well past time to start sharing more art from the book, and what better to share then the spot art I have been working on!

Today's piece of spot art is the Iishlukmaw Ritual Statue. This relates to the Aberrant Stilter section of the book, and Ethra will make mention of it. I can not say too much more without giving some things away, so I will leave it at that.

Iishlukmaw Ritual Statue
8 x 10 - Pencil and acrylic paint on paper
Currently Available Grand Bazaar Originals
© 2018 Christopher Burdett

Here are all of the monsters appearing in the first volume of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia: Aberrant Stilter, Belled Kreep, Corrupted Knight, Dight-Kin, Eau-de-nil Elder, Ethra VanDalia, Footman, Gray Wanderer, Gullet, Humgruffin Mother, Irritated Girasol, Judicator, Kiplorbic Animal Dealer, Lammergeier Transport, Myopic Riflemen, Nimsbane Curse Victim, Ophiomornous Bureaucrat, Petrous Blacksmith, Quincaillerie, Rapacious Guttersnipe, Saint Marque, Smokestack, Thrice, Uncanny Scribe, Virulent Artificer, Woven Egg, Woven Shaper, Xandrell Tree, Yote Arms Dealer, and Zombic Spore.

Here are all of the environmental pieces appearing in the first volume of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia: Air Shops, Busy Streets, Hollow Alley, Keeper of the Clocks, Sunken Stalls, The Grand Bazaar, The Seated Dead

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment