Friday, April 26, 2019

Original Magic the Gathering Art Sale Ends TOMORROW!

As mentioned last week, all of my available Magic the Gathering original drawings over on my store are on SALE! I am offering a 20% discount on all of my original Magic the Gathering drawings until April 27th, which is tomorrow. Use code MagicMonsters at checkout to get the discount. Head over to my store to take advantage of this limited time offer! You can also see what is still currently available with direct links to each piece on my previous post.

Original Magic the Gathering art sale ends tomorrow!
Use discount code MagicMonsters at checkout!

That is all for another exciting Friday on the blog, see you back here next week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment