Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Art of Amonkhet Book

File this under better late than never. Last week I finally shared the process that went into making the Festering Mummy painting for Magic the Gathering. Today I have for you the Art of Amonkhet Book that features the Festering Mummy. This came out in 2017 if I remember correctly, and of course, now that we are approaching mid-2019 I am sharing it. This is the second Art of Magic the Gathering I have had my work featured in. It is a gorgeous book filled with beautiful art, and I highly recommend anyone interested in seeing Magic art printed larger than a trading card to pick one up. Enough of my yammering, here are some images related to all of this.

The Art of Magic the Gathering - Amonkhet

Festering Mummy

Here again is the full art for the Festering Mummy in all its mummy glory, one last time.

Festering Mummy
Magic the Gathering - Amonkhet 
PRINTS available over on my web store! 
ARTIST PROOFS available over on my web store!   
14 x 10.2- Digital 
© 2017 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for another Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment