Friday, February 10, 2017

SagaBorn Roleplaying Game Kickstarter

The most excellent Michael Bielaczyc has started up a new Kickstarter for his SagaBorn Rollplaying Game. I have had the great opportunity to create some monsters in the past for Michael's projects and I am happy to say that I will be a part of his new endeavor. The Kickstarter went live yesterday and it is already funded! There is no reason not to jump on board and get in on the SagaBorn fun. There is a great list of artist that have already committed to working on Sagaborn and it should be another great product by Micheal. Head on over to Kickstarter and make you pledge today!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelbielaczyc/sagaborn-roleplaying-game/description

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment