Monday, February 13, 2017

Pensacon Limited Edition Signed & Numbered VIP Print

Pensacon is this weekend (February 17 - 19)! I am returning as a guest to the con and I could not be more excited. Pensacon is a great convention and I can not speak highly enough about it. This year I was asked to create the artwork for the VIP shirts. Those attendees that purchased the VIP package will receive a shirt with my design on it. I am told they have turned out beautifully and I can not wait to see them in person.

For those attending the convention I will have a print of the shirt design available! Limited to an edition of 30 prints, these 13 x 19 signed and numbered prints will be available at my booth in the Artist Alley. Anyone can buy them, not just VIP pass holders, but once they are gone, they are gone.

Pensacon 2017 VIP Print
13 x 19 signed and numbered
Limited to an edition of only 30
PRINTS available over on my web store!

I am extremely happy with how these prints have turned out. I used a new printing company and they have really impressed me with their quality, consistency, pricing,  and customer service. These photos of the prints do not do them justice. I will be using them for all my prints moving forward.

#1 - 30 before being signed

13 x 19 full bleed on cover stock with UV coating for all your gorgeous printing needs

All of the prints come rolled in a tube for a safe journey home!

If you are attending Pensacon I hope to see you there! Be sure to be one of the lucky ones to get one of the VIP prints!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment