Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Aether Revolt Artist Proofs NOW AVAILABLE!

Regular and foil artist proofs of my Aether Revolt card are NOW AVAILABLE in my store! So if you are interested in the Lathnu Sailback or Foil Lathnu Sailback artist proofs, now is the time to act! All of my artist proofs come signed and numbered and the standard APs are limited to 50 and the foil versions are limited to 30. As always, there is an option to just buy the artist proof or to get a unique, one of a kind sketch on the back of the card.

And don't forget...

And don't forget...

All signed and numbered for your enjoyment!

Don't forget, I have prints available for the Lathnu Sailback! If the Lathnu Sailback is not your desired monster, I have prints of my Magic the Gathering cards available too! If you need to have bigger versions of my cards in your life, I have you covered.

Lathnu Sailback

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment