Friday, February 3, 2017

Dream Worlds: The Art of Imaginative Realism

Files this under better late then never because I am VERY behind on getting stuff up on the blog right now. I am THRILLED to announce that I am currently part of a massive group show, Dream Worlds: The Art of Imaginative Realism, at the Canton Museum of Art in Canton, OH. The most excellent and amazing Chris Seaman has put the show together and asked me to be a part of it. The show opened in late November and will be running through March 12. The list of participating artists is amazing and from what I have seen the show is amazing. I would like to thank Kaleigh Pisani-Paige form the Canton Museum of Art for sending me some images of my work hanging in the show...

Image courtesy of Kaleigh Pisani-Paige

A SUPER big thanks to Chris for including me in the show. I really wish I could get to Canton to see it in person. As you can see I have 4 of my toned paper monsters in attendance. LOTS more to share about this monsters in the near future. Things are in motion... There is a great article that you can read about the show HERE.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment