Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Ardastra Gardens, Nassau Reference Dump

Finally have internet back at the house and things are beginning to work themselves out. Finally, kind of, catching up with things and getting the blog back in line. Today I have for you a bunch of images that I took recently while visiting Nassau in the Bahamas. Most of these images Ardastra Gardens which is a zoo and botanical gardens. It was really cool and allowed me to get really close to many of the animals. Saw a lot of birds, not that I am complaining, and some other great specimens. Here are a mess of images from our adventures at Ardastra Gardens...

There were free range flamingos at Ardastra Gardens and they were more or less uninterested in humans. I was able to get rather close and get some great images. There was even a flamingo show which allowed me to get even closer.

The ring tailed lemur live on average to the age of 16 - 18 years old.
The lemur at Ardastra Gardens is 26.
It shows all the signs of living well past it normal lifespan, but they assure us that it is as well as it can be and is seen to frequently by a veterinarian.


There were some outstanding tidal pools out the door of where we stayed.
I spent as much time as possible out looking in them and exploring.

All images © 2017 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment