Friday, February 17, 2017

Pensacon This Weekend!

Starting today (Feb 17th), Pensacon will be running through Sunday (Feb 19th) and I will be a guest of the convention in the artist alley. I will have my usual assortment of original art, prints, sketchbooks, artist proof, RAWR! shirts, and all things monsters at my booth. While supplies last, I will have at my booth a limited edition signed and numbered print of the VIP shirt design I did for Pensacon. I will also be taking part in three panel discussions over the weekend as well. I hope to see you out there, Pensacon is a ton of fun!

Come see me and a whole lot more at Pensacon 2017!
February 17 - 19 in Pensacola, FL


Pensacon 2017 VIP Print
13 x 19 signed and numbered
Limited to an edition of only 30

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment