Friday, August 10, 2012

Talisman: Blood Moon

My copy of Talisman: Blood Moon showed up on the doorstep yesterday, so I thought it was high time to share it with you. I mentioned a while back that one of my pieces from the set was spoiled on the FFG website as part of the rules. The piece debuting in the set was actually a piece I created a while back for The Dragons expansion but it was bumped to a later set, so what is old is new again. This new old piece is joined by a returning favorite, the Zombie Dragon. Both pieces ended up as part of the packaging art too! Here are some pics...

Talisman: Blood Moon & my two cards in this expansion.

Dragons coming at you from the sides of the box... RAWR!

Vampiric Thirst
© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

Zombie Dragon
 © 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

It is always a little weird when older pieces surface (and surface again), especially when they are 2 years old. So much can be learned in that time and different choices could be made. Oh well, I think I would prefer work coming out super late rather then never at all.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week for coverage of Gen Con 2012 and hopefully a surprise or two! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. cool cant wait to play the card game with them two cards in it

    ReplyDelete