Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Getting ready for Gen Con 2012 - What's in the box?!

A couple of weeks ago a pair of strange boxes showed up at the house... what could they be? Could it be something for Gen Con next week? ...I say knowingly... Let's have a look at what awaits those attending Gen Con!

 You might remember there have been other boxes, one in 2011 and one in 2010.

 These boxes appear to be filled with plastic wrapped stacks of books! ...OH UH... They printed them upside down! OH NOES!

WAIT... wait, emergency averted, they appear to be corrected arranged after all, the box was constructed upside down...

HOLY CRAP! creatura libri 3, who would have ever imagined such a thing?!

 Just look at all those monsters! Page after page of monsters!

 Not just monsters created for myself either, but monsters created for Wizards of the Coast as well!

Don't forget creatura libri and creatura libri 2! Now there are THREE great ways to get 32 pages of drawings of my creatures, monsters and things with tentacles! That is over 90 pages of monster drawings in three handy collections!

HOLY COW! creatura libri 3 contains drawings as of yet unseen by anyone! I will have copies of creatura libri, creatura libri 2, and creatura libri 3 available at Gen Con. Please be aware that supplies will be limited for the first two books. As before, creatura libri 3 has space in the front so that I can personalize it with an original drawing if you so choose. If you are not attending Gen Con or Illuxcon this year you will have to be a little patient, but eventually copies of creatura libri 3 will be available to everyone.

If you are attending Gen Con, you can be the envy of your friends and enemies by being one of the first to own all three of my sketchbook! See you there!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

3 comments:

  1. Gimme gimme gimme! Books 1 and 2 are getting lonely. How much? How to order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I applaud your interest and eagerness! :D

      You are going to need to be a little patient and wait for me to return from Gen Con before I can handle any orders for the book. I will make an announcement on the blog when they are available to the general public. It should be sooner rather then later, just need to get Gen Con behind me.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I opened your blog in Firefox and first saw the image of the box and got all excited knowing what it meant from seeing your previous two posts last year. Sadly I will not be at either convention this year. So, I will be patient and wait. But as soon as they are available online I will need to complete the set, too!

    ReplyDelete