Monday, October 18, 2010

What's in the box?!

A strange big box showed up at the house recently... what could it be? Let's have a look at what surprises it might contain!

To quote Brad Pitt, "WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!?"

It appears to be wrapped in plastic and other protective semitransparent sheets...

Safely removed from the box... Heavier than it looks...

It is a stack of books! ...and my name is on it! Oh look, the Deep One appears to be printed at it's original size on the wraparound cover.

It appears to be full of black and white pencil drawings!

32 pages in all with over 50 drawings of creatures, monsters and things with tentacles!

I will have some copies of creatura libri available Thursday night at Videocon. The rest are going with my to Illuxcon in November. For those unable to make it to these events I will see about making them more accessible soon. Besides having 32 pages featuring over 50 of my monster drawings there is space available for a personalized original sketch!

Be one of the first to own on! See you at Videocon and Illuxcon!

That is all for today. Hopefully something new later in the week as well as coverage of Videocon! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it in person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks mega classy. If you don't sell out at the cons, I would buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Mike says!
    In fact I owe you a little gift thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do my best to have some available to be purchased through myself or the printers. I was not anticipating the reaction to showing them off. I would have ordered more to start with!

    ReplyDelete