Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rocky Horror DERBY Show Poster - NOW IN COLOR

You might remember the Roller Derby poster that I posted recently. It was the black and white line art stage of the process. I have had a chance to work on it further, and I have for you today the final colors for the Tallahassee Rollergirls Rocky Horror DERBY Show poster.

Rocky Horror DERBY show roller derby poster - Now in COLOR
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

The bout is next weekend so I will be bringing you the final versions of the poster and related materials to you next week... but before then, there are more pressing matters...

GEN CON! Gen Con starts tomorrow and I am going to be there. I am on a very... VERY early flight to Indianapolis tomorrow morning and I will be doing my best to document what I see and the people I meet and will try to get it all back to here on the blog in a timely matter. Please be aware, as with previous con coverage I will not link directly to artist and people I meet until after the con. It saves me so much time while there to not have to hunt everybody down. If you are going to Gen Con I hope to see you there, if you are not going I hope I can give you a virtual experience!

Next stop... GEN CON! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment