Friday, August 27, 2010

Taking the Imposing Demon back - part 3

You might remember the recent posts concerning the really crappy drawings I did for the Imposing demon used on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If you need a reminder you can see them HERE and HERE. When I had a few more spare moments I had a chance rework another version of the demon, this time around I picked concept "B"...

Another attempt at taking the Imposing Demon back!
© 2010 Christopher Burdett

I am again left wondering if this is at all a better design, but at least I can rest easy that this is a better drawing. The original sketch for this concept was so vague I could have almost done anything with it... so on that point alone I guess this is a better design. I have also completed the reworking of the final concept "D" and will share it with you soon.

That is all for an exciting black and white week on the blog. Next week I think I will brighten things up with some color work! I have a couple of projects that should be safe to share with you. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment