Friday, July 7, 2023

Infinity Con 2023 - TOMORROW!

Infinity Con is this weekend in Tallahassee, Fl. I hope to see you there for two days of monsters, fun, comics, art, games, panels, performance, cosplay, and MORE! I will be there all weekend as a guest with the entirty of the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia with me. I will also be part of a panel with Mark Maddox as we talk about monsters and making them. See you there!

Come see me and many others at Infinity Con this July 8th and 9th!

Come see Mark Maddox and me as we talk about monsters and our careers in making them!
See you on the main stage at 2 PM on Saturday, July 8th, at Infinity Con!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week for a recap of Infinity Con! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment