Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Gen Con in TWO WEEKS!

See you at Gen Con 2023 for the best four days in gaming!

Two weeks from today, I will be in the midst of setting up my booth at Gen Con. I am thrilled to be returning to the Gen Con Art Show, and you can find me at booth 16! Near an outer corner of the show, I will be easy to locate for all your Grand Bazaar needs. While I will not be in a featured artist spot this year, I do plan to bring as much of the Grand Bazaar with me as possible. I will have books, original art, prints, pins, artist proofs, and plenty of surprises! I will hopefully have more details and information about the show to share next week as we get closer. You can definitely expect some new art next week that will be making its debut at Gen Con this year.

Gen Con 2022 was my best year to date. Let's see if we can't do better this year!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment