Friday, July 28, 2023

GEN CON NEXT WEEK!

Gen Con begins next week! The best days in gaming start on Thursday, August 3rd, and conclude on Sunday, August 6th, in Indianapolis, IN. This is my eleventh year in the Art Show, if my math is correct, and I am thrilled to be returning with all sorts of goodies from The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. Chief among the goodies is many new pieces of art slated for book two. I have only shared a few of these new pieces here on the blog and social media, but those that subscribe to my mailing list have already seen them all. Those attending Gen Con will see all the new art in person and hopefully get some of them a forever home. In addition to the art, I will have books, prints, artist proofs, pins, and of course some other surprises. I hope to see you in Indianapolis!  

See you at Gen Con 2023 for the best four days in gaming!

It will be easy to find this year as I am in art show booth 16. If you are facing the front of the Art Show I am one table in the front left corner. Be sure to say hello! I will be at the booth all day, every day, for the length of Gen Con.

Find the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia at Art Show Booth 16!

Gen Con 2022 was my best year to date. Let's see if we can't do better this year!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment