Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Dragon Playmat and Mouse Pad CLEARANCE

UPDATE: ALL items are SOLD, Thank you!  

I am down to my final Rhaegal and Viserion playmats and my final Rhaegal and Viserion mouse pads. As they are the last and final I will ever have available, I have HEAVILY marked them down and am ready to be done with them. This is the perfect chance to get a last-minute stocking stuffer for that special dragon lover or as a treat for yourself. Head to my store to get yours today before they are gone forever.

Dragon Playmat and Mouse Pad CLEARANCE!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment