Friday, December 23, 2022

You Know, Some Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have more recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. This time, I drew a diverse grouping of monsters with a fish, a card, and a demon dude.

Stinging Lionfish has been a popular card lately.

A cat was requested on the back of the peacock. Looks like the kitty got its claws into that bird.

Last but not least, is a monster demon dude. And to be honest, I don't recall which card it is on, but that is why the store keeps all these things backed up.

That is all for another exciting Friday on the blog. See you back here next week, maybe! Until then...      

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment