Wednesday, December 21, 2022

2022 Holiday Card - May holiday greetings come from near and far!

Another year and another holiday card. After some discussion regarding the theme of this year's card, we decided to go in a different direction than previous years. It is still a monster, but this time it is a SPACE monster, so it is totally different. This happy fellow brings glad tidings from space and hopes you may join him on his adventures. I present you with May holiday greetings come from near and far!  

May holiday greetings come from near and far! - 2022 Holiday Card
9x12 - Pencil and acrylic paint on paper
© 2021 Christopher Burdett

Lastly, here are the card exterior and interior so you can get a feel for what it looks like in its entirety. This was another fun piece to make, and I hope it was enjoyed by all! I should start thinking about what I want to do for next year, but that will likely not happen until October or November.

2022 Holiday Card exterior
© 2022 Christopher Burdett

2022 Holiday Card interior
© 2022 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment