Monday, October 10, 2022

See You at IX Next Week!

Things have been quiet on the blog because I have been a tad busy. That said, I wanted to remind everyone that I will be in the main show of IX in a week and a half. I hope to see you in Reading, PA, from 10/19 - 10/23 for the best five days in imaginative realism art!

Come see me and a ton of other amazing artists!

I have been digging through my archives and flat files, and I will have art never seen before or not available for a while. This includes paintings, drawings, and more. I will have new work from Magic the Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons, and The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment