Friday, October 14, 2022

Magic Artist Jam - IX Live Drawing!

Next week at IX, I will be participating in a live drawing jam where a group of artists works on Magic the Gathering artist proofs while answering questions and having fun. In the first jam, I will draw with Matthew Stewart, Jarel Threat, Ralph Horsley, and Bob Eggleton. I could not ask for a better group of artists to draw with.

I hope to see you in Studio 411 from 10:00am – 12:00pm next Thursday, October 20th!

In addition to participating in the live drawing jam, I will be offering my artist proofs for the Bribe Taker from New Capenna Commander for the first time! I will have copies for sale, as well as a few that I will be taking to the drawing jam, which will also be available to those at IX. Fear naught, after IX comes to a close, I will put the proofs up for sale on my store.

Please be aware that, at this time, I only have the bordered version of the card. The borderless version is still being produced and will be to be soon.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here after IX. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment