Wednesday, January 12, 2022

IX 2022 Main Show Announcement

With the holidays and the end of the year, I never had a chance to post that I would be returning to the IX 2022 Main Show. It is a true honor to bring the Grand Bazaar back to IX and be surrounded by many amazing artists. There are many artists appearing for the first time at IX this year, and it will be wonderful to see their work. I must do a better job getting out of my booth and seeing the show in October. This past year I never gave myself time since I was there for the first time with my book. Anyway, enough of that. Here is a full list of the Main Show artists for IX 2022.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment