Friday, January 14, 2022

Chucklehead Miniature

I am thrilled to share with you today another miniature inspired by my illustrations for Dungeons & Dragons. This time around, it is a pre-painted miniature of Chucklehead from The Wild Beyond the Witchlight. To start things off, here is my painting for Chucklehead.

Chucklehead
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2021 Wizards of the Coast LLC

I had a feeling that this particular monster would end up a miniature. He seemed to stand out in the adventure, and who doesn't want a miniature of a goblin with a caramel apple head? The miniature is interesting in that its pose is neither represented in my illustration nor the concept art for Chucklehead. It was usually a direct pull from the art or a more neutral pose in past miniatures. It is interesting to see him have a little more action going on. Here is the miniature for Chucklehead. 

Chucklehead Miniature

 That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment