Monday, March 1, 2021

Aradani Studio's PPE Decorative Armor

Last year I shared with you a Kickstarter by the good folks over at Aradani Studio. The campaign focused on the creation of two designs of decorative PPE mask covers. The campaign was funded, and in the fullness of time, I received my unpainted High Elf Warrior mask, and I couldn't be more excited by the quality and look of this fantastic piece of art. I painted mine up and got it ready for use. It has been a little while since I painted on a 3D object, and it was enjoyable to flex those art muscles again. Here is a look at the finished paint job on the PPE armor.

 

Since I have a big head, I got a large model, which fits like a dream. It perfectly fits over the appropriate facial PPE and allows a little of the inner monster out while staying safe in the time of global pandemics. I could not be happier with this, and painting it was a joy. Here is a monster wearing a monster mask.

 
RAWR!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment