Friday, February 26, 2021

The Artist Appeals Interview - LIVE CHAT TOMORROW!

I recently took part in an interview with Erin Sparler for The Artist Appeals. The interview goes live tomorrow, February 27th, at 11 AM EST, and Erin and I will be on YouTube for a live chat when the interview premieres. We will be available for Q&A throughout the interview duration and maybe a little after if questions continue to come in. I will be discussing my career as an imaginative realist artist, working in the tabletop gaming industry, and my book, The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. Come out for the interview premiere and stay to chat! I hope to see you there tomorrow.

 
Be sure to check out The Artist Appeals and my interview once it goes live. 
To chat with us live, see below.

See you on YouTube for my interview premiere for a live chat starting on February 27th, at 11 AM EST.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment