Monday, March 8, 2021

Mystery Project Phase Two

I have larger blog posts planned, but they are taking a bit of time to compile, and I have a couple things on my plate. To that end, the post I had wanted to share today is not ready. In its place, I have a quick update on the mystery project I shared recently. The first of three pieces for the project is completed, and I have moved onto the second. This happy little bubbler is doing important space stuff. The drawing took a little longer than expected, so I am a little behind where I would like to be with it. I will need to give it some extra attention so that I can begin rendering it. Still, plenty to do on it, but it is taking shape. There will be more on this in the fullness of time.

 
Mystery Project Process
17 x 14 - Colored pencil on paper 
© 2021 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment