Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Painted in Color - A NEW Bi-Weekely Podcast

Today I would like to share something really great that came to my attention this week, a new bi-weekly podcast, Painted in Color. In their own words, "Painted in Color is a Podcast dedicated to fostering a community for and amplifying the voices of underrepresented artists. Hosted by Lauren Brown, Esther Wu, Mia Araujo, and Eric Wilkerson." I am fortunate enough to know Lauren and Eric, and I can not be more excited about this new endeavor. Better representation is vital to all of our growth, understanding, development, and creative exploration. I strongly encourage you to head over, subscribe, and take in the current videos available. It is just the beginning for them, and I can not wait to see where this goes.

 
 

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment