Thursday, October 22, 2020

IX Online NOW LIVE!

As of last night, IX Online is now live for everyone. As a part of the main show of IX Online, my gallery is live as well. The Grand Bazaar is represented in force, and all available works, all of the books, enamel pins, prints, and my Magic the Gathering artist proofs are all available now at IX Online. If there are other pieces you are interested in, they can be found on my store.

 
IX Online is live
 
Here is a preview of my featured works, but you can now see it all over at my gallery
What are you waiting for?

That's all for another exciting Thursday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment