Monday, October 19, 2020

IX Online Virtual Booth Hours!

This week marks the beginning of IX Online, and if you are a VIP pass holder, it begins tonight. I will be part of the main show this year, but I wanted to add a little more to my participation. I had been contemplating a webinar of some sort, but nothing has yet jelled. While something yet may happen with a webinar for IX Online, after all, it runs well into next year, I wanted to do something more immediate and during IX Online. To that end, I have decided to have some booth hours during the online event. This coming Saturday, October 24th, from 12 PM till 4 PM EST, I have my booth and art set up at the house, and I will be on a scheduled Zoom event. I will be hanging out at my booth with a glass of wine and will be more than ready to talk about my art, The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia, and everything else in between. Come this Saturday, if you want to chat with me about anything at my IX booth, then follow this Zoom event link, and I will see you there!

IX Online is the home for this year's IX art, seminars, and more!

It has been a trying year for artists and conventions, and everyone is doing their best to adapt and change to the current realities of a pandemic. While we can't all be in one location, hopefully, these virtual events all us some interaction. To be honest, just seeing familiar faces and meeting new folks interested in my art sounds amazing right now. I hope that at least a few of you find the time to pay a visit!

 
Come hang out in my IX booth virtually on Saturday, October 24th, from 12 PM till 4 PM EST on Zoom!

For those of you how can't make my virtual booth hours but are still attending IX Online, there will be plenty of things to see on my official IX virtual booth. Starting later today, you will have early acess to my two newest pieces from the Grand Bazaar, as well as all other available Grand Bazaar art, the books, buttons, prints, and Magic artist proofs. Here is a little teaser image of my featured gallery wall. Those attending will have access to so much more!

See my IX online gallery space when it goes live on 10/21 (10/19 for VIPs)
 
I hope to see you at my Zoom booth hours this Saturday, and if you can't make it, be sure to visit IX online!
 
That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...
 
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment