Monday, March 30, 2020

THANK YOU!!!

Without your help, we couldn't have done it!

Twenty-two years and one month later, we are funded and on our way to the printers! My endless thanks to everyone that helped to make this day a reality. We could not have done it with you. MANY thanks to Achsa Nute, Steve Leacock, Jon Schindehette, Brian Stillman, and Jeff Solomon for all their work to get the books finished and the Kickstarter created. To all that recorded themselves reading sections of the book, Allen Panakal, Ralph Horsley, Kayla King, Daniel Hooker, Chris Seaman, Iris Compiet, Scott M Fischer, Jabari Weathers, and of course the great Todd Lockwood, THANK YOU for your time and energy to support the project. My personal thanks go to Jason Pedersen, Amy Jiao,  Kat G Birmelin, and last but certainly not least, Jacob Walker for their time and artistic talent in coloring my monsters. And lastly, thanks to each and every one of you that backed the Kickstarter, shared the links, shouted from the rooftops, and supported me along the way! We made it! It's done, and there will be books soon!

After a little rest, it will be time to double down on getting back to work on the next books in the series. I have many more stories to tell, monsters to create, and art to make.

I have a lot of non-Grand Bazaar blog posts to share with you. Stuff that has been sitting around and waiting for me to have the time to share it. Well, now that the Kickstarter is over and the Grand Bazaar is out of my hands, I will have that time.

That's all for another VERY exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment