Friday, March 20, 2020

Gen Con Featured Artist Q&A

The Gen Con Blog has posted a Featured Artist Q&A that I did with them. I talk about art, monsters, and there is some info regarding that little Kickstarter that I have going on! If you have a chance, head on over to the Gen Con Blog and have a look.


We are approaching the final week on The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Kickstarter! Things are still rocking and rolling, and I have so much more to share with you next week. We have a bunch of selected reading videos, coloring pages, and more! Keep getting the word out and sharing the links!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment