Monday, March 9, 2020

One Fantastic Week Podcast Tomorrow & KS Updates, Art, Videos, and More!

 *UPDATE! The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia is NOW AVAILABLE!*

 Six years ago, I was the first guest on the One Fantastic Week podcast, and tomorrow I will be returning to the talk about the past six years, The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia, and the Kickstarter. I am very much looking forward to returning to chat with Sam and Pete and to talk about the wild journey that has led me to right now. I hope you have a chance to watch it live @ 10 am CST. If you miss it, I will be sharing the link later in the week. 


The Kickstarter is rolling right along! Today, we have 21 days remaining, and we passed the 200% funded mark this past Friday. Exciting times! Please, keep spreading the word, sharing the links, and in general, sharing the love. It is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! 

If you wanted some of the art from the Grand Bazaar and you did not see anything on the campaign that caught your eye or was in your price range, fear naught! All of the remaining available art from the book is on my store and ready for immediate purchase.


There are some newly selected readings available for your viewing pleasure. They are all up on my YouTube Channel, or you can enjoy the two latest videos here. Ralph Horsley and Jabari Weathers lend their voices to breathe life into the Grand Bazaar.





I hope to have some other announcements regarding the Grand Bazaar to share with you soon! Keep an eye on this blog, the Kickstarter, or my Facebook feed to get all of the latest details!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment