Friday, October 11, 2019

Sure, Reprint Them ALL - Star Wars Allies and Adversaries

As I mentioned last week, I cleaned up my studio recently, and a bunch of items featuring my work surfaced. Granted, all of these items feature work that has already been used before, or in some cased, MANY times before. This time around, I have for you the Star Wars Allies and Adversaries, which reprints a bunch of my Star Wars work in one handy dandy volume. Nice to see it all again in print, and they did credit me this time around. I have powerful memories of making each of these pieces, which is interesting to me. When I look at the paintings, I remember very clearly working on them and what was going through my head when I was. I guess I did something right when I did these since so many keep being reprinted. 

Star Wars Allies and Adversaries

Quarren Agitator
10 x 15 - Digital

Viper Probe Droid
9 x 12 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD

Hidden Cache
10 x 6.5 - Digital

Barabel Enforcer
10 x 15 - Digital

I am TOTALLY rocking this spread

 Nexu
10 x 15 - Digital

Enraged Ronto
9 x 11 - Digital

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment