Friday, October 4, 2019

Return of the Monsters - SagaBorn Creature Compendium

Over this past weekend, I cleaned up my studio now that I am at a stopping point in the production of the book. I shoveled out a lot of detritus and also found some noteworthy items. One of these items is the SagaBorn Creature Compendium. I got my copy from the most excellent Michael Bielaczyc at the end of Gen Con a few months ago. This features reprints of all the monsters I created for him over the years as well as many new monsters by several artists. It is an excellent collection of creatures and monsters for use in SagaBorn (which is also super cool, and you should really check it out!). I have shared all of these monsters here on the blog before, but it is nice to see them all again in one place. Some of these I still love, and they were really fun to work on. I hope to have the time in the future to make some more monsters for Mike.

SagaBorn Creature Compendium

Devouring Ooze
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

Drekava
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

Homunculus
14 x 11 - Ink on paper
© 2017 Christopher Burdett

Lakava
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

Tentacle Crawler
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

Thundrom
12 x 9 - Pencil on paper
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment