Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Viper Probe Droid - Star Wars - Force and Destiny Game Master's Kit

Another new Star Wars painting arrives just in time for Gen Con! While on Monday I shared with you the first piece of card art that I traditionally painted for Star Wars, this is the very first traditionally painting that I did for the Star Wars games last year. While the timing was bad for me to do anything new for the core book of Force and Destiny, I was able to contribute to the Game Master's Kit. I present to you my Viper Probe Droid...

Viper Probe Droid
Force and Destiny Game Master's Kit
9 x 12 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Reference is your friend and I shot all my own for this one... because of my collection of probe droids. I am really really happy with how this piece printed. I never know just how well my work will print and I am even more clueless now that I have started working traditionally. I hope this is a preview of things to come because if all my paintings are going to print this well I will never have anything to complain about. Here is a scan of the page my painting is on...

Viper Probe Droid in handy dandy book form

Next stop for this painting will be Gen Con! If you are attending Gen Con 2015 be sure to stop by the art show and say hello ...and maybe buy something! I hope to see you in Indianapolis for the best four days in gaming. RAWR!
 
That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, the next posts will be coming from Gen Con 2015 and I will do my best to cover all the comings and goings of Gen Con 2015!  Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment