Monday, July 13, 2015

Star Wars - Edge of the Empire: Mask of the Pirate Queen

Last week I had a new Star Wars painting briefly, and I believe accidentally, spoiled over on the  Fantasy Flight Games website. After checking if it was okay to actually share the work I can now bring you a happy little Barabel that I did for the upcoming adventure supplement to the Edge of the Empire RPG,  Mask of the Pirate Queen...

Krash
Star Wars - Edge of the Empire: Mask of the Pirate Queen
9 x 12 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

This was a fun one to work on and it was great working with FFG AD John Taillon on this one. This Barabel will be joining me at Gen Con for those interested in such things. Not much else to say right now about this piece besides that a Barabel can rock a huge scar of his face. Makes him look all tough and macho... if space lizards can be macho. In the fullness of time I will be sharing more details about this piece. Here is a look at the FFG website that gave a glimpse of my piece, even if it was a couple hours...

Fleeting hours on the Fantasy Flight website

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment