Friday, July 10, 2015

Gen Con: July 30 - August 2!

Gen Con is right around the corner! Once again I will be returning to the Gen Con Art Show in Indianapolis for the best four days in gaming (and gaming art). I will be stocked up with paintings, drawings, prints, sketchbooks, artist proofs, playmats, and a surprise of two!


If you are attending Gen Con be sure to come by the Art Show to see all the amazing artists that will be attending this year... because there will be a ton of them! If you were unaware, this is the first year that the Gen Con Art Show was a juried event. This means there will be a lot of working artists with ties to the gaming industry in the Art Show.

My booth at Gen Con 2014... RAWR!

Gen Con 2015 will be my first major show since switching from working primarily digitally to traditionally, which means I will have a bunch of real life paintings with me. Be sure to stop by the Art Show to say hello and check out all of the art I will have with me... and possibly take something home with you! I hope to see you there! 

Remember... RUN! Don't walk to the Gen Con Art Show!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment