Friday, May 29, 2015

Bossk - Space Lizard on Toned Paper

I have been out of the country for the last two weeks adventuring in castles with the wife (more on this later). There was a bit of time spent in airports and on flights to accomplish all this adventuring. I tried to make the best of that time in transit by drawing my favorite space lizard, Bossk...

Bossk
8 x 10 - Pencil on paper
Original for sale over on my web store!
© 2015 Christopher Burdett
It is amazing what you can do when there are now distractions and you have hours and hours of free time. Here is the drawing in its new little frame home all ready and excited about convention season. He is just waiting to go live to a new forever home...

Bossk - FRAMED
8 x 10 - Pencil on paper
Original for sale over on my web store!
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

Here are some images of the drawing coming together in airports and on planes... you will note the differences in lighting and the ability to get the paper lined up straight in my camera....

All images © 2015 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment